***FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £40 ••• FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £40***
THE DANDY GENT SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICIES
Shipping Policy UK DELIVERIES
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 1.1 We use Royal Mail Parcel Force for UK deliveries.
- 1.2 For Standard delivery £3.99 [including free postage deliveries], our process is to prepare your order and despatch on the same or next working day [Monday to Friday], which means that you receive your order within 5-7 days from the date it was dispatched. For £4.99 shipping fee you will receive your goods in 2-3 days from the date it was dispatched.
- 1.3 If your order value exceeds £40 there will be NO SHIPPING COSTS
- 1.4 Orders dispatched on a Royal Mail Service are not tracked.
- 1.5 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.6 If you do not receive your order within 7 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact Customer Services on 01332 381327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.7 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge. We must have dialogue with you and proof of loss or damage provided. Please contact us in the first instance, as above.
- 2.1 We use Royal Mail for all international deliveries. For further advice on the countries we deliver to please contact Customer Services on 01332 381327 or email us at email@example.com
- 2.2 We offer 2 levels of shipping, via Royal Mail: Economy (takes up to 12 weeks) and Standard (takes up to 7 days). A signature will be required on receipt.
- 2.3 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us, which is calculated based upon product weight only [we ignore the weight of the outer packaging] and the destination country.
- 2.4 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- 2.6 Within our fees there is a Fuel Surcharge. This surcharge may vary from month to month therefore all international postage charges will change slightly month to month.
- 2.7 If you do not receive your order within 15 days, please contact Customer Services on 01332 381327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.8 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge. Proof of loss or damage will be required.
- 2.9 Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you.
- 3.0 Due to strict Customs Regulations we are unable to despatch anything that contains alcohol outside of the EU.
Returns PolicyYou have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The Dandy Gent154 Nuns StreetDerbyDE1 3LSUnited Kingdom
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. To clarify, please contact us on: 01332 381327
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us:
The Dandy Gent
154 Nuns Street
Telephone 01332 381327