Lime Shaving SoapLSS001
Lather and load up your brush on the go. Used by individuals and barbers alike for fragrance, performance and convenience.
Lather and load up your brush on the go! This soap in a tin provides the simplest way to create a deliciously zesty lather. Our signature lime fragrance is truly invigorating and the soap itself is rich and creamy providing a silky-smooth pass every time.
How to Use:
1. Soak a small towel or flannel in hand hot water, wring out (carefully) and place on your face for around a minute. This will soften the whiskers and open pores – a great preparation for your shave.
2. Soak your shaving brush in warm water. This will absorb the water into the brush.
3. Put your brush into your tin of The Dandy Gent Lime Shaving Soap swipe your brush across the soap and work the lather until the volume swells in the tin, then apply to the face.
4. Lather up on your face and neck, applying more soap as required.
5. Use a quality razor - one that is of sturdy construction with a fresh, quality blade - and carry out a first then second pass over your face, chin and neck.
6. Following the shave, rinse off any excess shaving soap.
7. Apply a hot towel/flannel to the face for 30 seconds to open the pores in preparation for the Post-Shave Hydration Gel. If you are not using the gel, use cold water to close the pores.
• Conditioning – high
• Fragrance – high
• Cleansing – high
• Lather quality – medium/high
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteraeth 20, PEG 75 Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate , Tetrasodium Etidronate
Be the first to review this product.Write a review