Lime Shaving CreamLSC001
Your razor will glide and you'll be eager to take on the day as its incredibly zesty lime fragrance packs a quite incredible punch.
Our Lime Shaving Cream is the purist’s alternative to our tinned shaving soap. Mix it up in your favourite mug, with a little warm water to yield a lather like no other. The rich and creamy lather ensures a close, smooth pass - every time!
How to Use:
1. Soak a small towel or flannel in hand hot water, wring out (carefully) and place on your face for around a minute. This will soften the whiskers and open pores – a great preparation for your shave.
2. Soak your shaving brush in warm water. This will absorb the water into the brush. A pure bristle brush is favoured as it will absorb more water and make the lathering process easier and more successful. Tip: A Badger hair brush provides the optimum absorption and is the ideal choice.
3. Put a dollop of The Dandy Gent Lime Shaving Cream into a bowl or tin cup, and lather it up to ‘load the brush’.
4. Work the lather until the volume swells and the cream stiffens to form peaks when you lift the brush in the lather.
5. Lather onto your face and neck, working the lather as you apply. If you are dehydrated the cream will soak into the skin more quickly. Tip: If this happens frequently we recommend you increase your water intake and include The Dandy Gent Post-Shave Hydrating Gel in your daily cleansing routine.
6. Use a quality razor - one that is of sturdy construction and with a fresh, quality blade - and carry out a first then second pass over your face, chin and neck. Tip: You may wish to lather up and shave in sections of your face and neck, to avoid having to re-lather due to absorption.
7. Following the shave, rinse off any excess shaving cream.
8. Apply a hot towel/flannel to the face for 30 seconds to open the pores in preparation for the Post-Shave Hydration Gel. If you are not using the gel, use cold water to close the pores.
• Conditioning – high
• Fragrance – high
• Cleansing – high
• Lather quality - high
Shaving Cream - Ingredients:
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Sodium hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.