The Dandy Gent team is delighted to welcome you and all of our patrons back through our doors from Saturday.
We have previously sent out details of some new ‘House Rules’, which still apply:
Since issuing this notice, we have had more clarification from Government, so can now share with you all of the more pertinent points together below.
- Only enter the shop at the time of your appointment – not early.
- Wait outside until that time, observing social distancing.
- Sanitise on entry and before exit – everything is provided for you.
- Observe 2M social distancing at all times in the shop – with the exception of your barber, naturally!
- Wear a mask at all times – following instructions from your barber during your service. For optimum effect – masks should be removed for a beard trim!*
- Please touch nothing – but your own possessions! Keep your possessions about your person, or at your feet on the floor.
- Ask a member of staff if you would like to test or look at products closely.
- Pay by contactless card where possible.
- Toilets will only be available where we have capacity to clean to the required standard – so please do not rely on these being open at all times. If you require urgent access, we will make a toilet available to you.
- Apologies – facial shaving is not permitted at the moment.
We thank you for taking the time to read this AND for doing your bit for us and the nation!
See you soon,
The Dandy Gent team!
*PPE – Government states that all barbers must wear a visor only. The wearing of masks and face coverings is our own policy, designed to give added protection and peace of mind to all clients, staff and ensure the shop stays open. This decision will be reviewed regularly and you will be updated when this changes.
Read our Risk Assessment FULL RISK ASSESSMENT in re-opening COVID-19 secure.